Walking Foot Even Feed for Quilting Embroidery etc Presser Foot For Low Shank Sewing Machines
For: Quilting, Stretch Fabric, Knits
Use to maintain a consistent distance between rows of stitching or to set an edge offset distance.
We can consolidate orders with the same code -- saving on shipping.
Use the guide to align to the edge or your last row of stitching. When you are sewing quilts or pads with several layers it provides the assistance you need for even and consistent feeding.
See our sewing blog for information on some of our projects.
- Model Number: For Low Shank Sewing Machines like SInger(TM) Janome(TM) Brother(TM)
- Type: Household Sewing Machine
- Feed Mechanism: Walking Foot
- Mechanical Configuration: Walking Even Feed
- Stitch Formation: Quilting Presser Foot Feet
- Seam Guide
- prensatelas acolchada
Shipping $2 to most locations. However, you can check our News Blog for Discounts and Free Shipping coupons.