Stereo Zoom Microscope 3.5X-180X Magnification Table Pillar Stand Trinocular SZM2.0X SZM0.5X Lens
Whether you are hobbyist and collector or a geologist this full-featured stereo microscope can be a valuable addition to your toolset. Use for inspection of gem and jewelry collections, stamp and currency collections, rock and mineral specimens. Great for anyone who needs a look into the miniature world of cells, crystals and print specimens.
Add a camera and light ring to assist with producing documentation that you can add to your reports and papers. Add a camera for recording stills and videos.
These types of microscopes are ideal for inspection of circuits or for mineral sample inspection. Combined with a UV light you can identify many mineral types.
Most mineral specimens are examined at 90X or less via reflected light. High magnification for many samples serves no purpose.
Unpacking and setup video here.
Model Number: SZM45TRB1 52WF20
Magnification Ratio: 500X & Under
Brand Name: LUCKY ZOOM
Theory: Stereo Microscope
Magnification Ratio: 3.5X-180X
eyepiece: WF10X/20mm & WF20X/12mm
Working distance: 100mm
Auxiliary objective: SZM2.0X SZM0.5X
Item: Trinocular Stereo Microscope
- 3.5X-180X super wide zoom magnification power
- High resolution with great flatness and contrast, giving sharp and clear images
- Trinocular head with 45 degree inclined 360-degree swiveling eye tubes
- 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces with a 20mm field of view
- Sharp stereo erect images with a wide field of view
- Dual eye tubes with adjustable diopters
- Contemporary table stand
- Accurate alignment reduces eye strain for long periods of viewing
- full optical glass elements
- precise ground glass lenses
- Rubber eye-guards included
Be aware that customs and VAT or Tax charges may apply upon import. It is the customers' responsibility.
Shipping $8 to most countries via Courier, Standard or ePacket: Estimated delivery time 16-26 days Review at checkout. Mexico shipping is about 6 to 8 weeks.