Smart Robot Tank Car Chasis Kits Caterpillar Crawler Chassis Track Integrated Motor Dd1-1 for Arduino etc.
Always check our News Blog for Discounts and coupons.
- Moving wheels --- Track teeth are directly connected to the power system and transmission system. The driving wheel has crawler teeth. The driving wheel and the crawler perfectly mesh with each other.
- Induction wheel --- Another typical structure of the tracked vehicle structure. The induction wheel is a driven wheel that is used to induce and support the track and adjust the tightness of the track together with the track adjuster. It consists of a hub, a wheel disk, a ball bearing, an axle cover, a fixed nut, a double-row ball bearing, a support cup, and a wrap-around oil cap. The pulley is mainly used to support the upper track.
- Without this pulley, the track will collide. One end of the supporting wheel axle is firmly fixed on the vehicle body. Because the diameter of the pulley is smaller than that of the road wheel, the bearing's rotation speed is much higher. However, it only supports the upper track, that is, 1/3 of the weight of the track, to reduce the oscillation of the track.
- Bearings-16 steel bearings. The use of 16 steel bearings makes the track drive a perfect combination, reducing running jitter during running, the track is not easy to fall, and the transmission friction is reduced to the extreme!
- Interface --- standard 2.54 pin, DuPont wire splicing directly. The motor can be powered separately or from the system via a jumper cap
- GND: power negative
- VCC: power positive
- IA, IB: Motor signal input
- SPEED: speed measurement interface
- M.P-: Motor negative
- M.P +: Motor positive
- Support frame --- free adjustment, wide applicability
- With 4 M3 extension screws, the slider on the screw rod can be adjusted to move the support frame position arbitrarily, and it can carry chassis such as aluminum alloy, wood, acrylic, etc. It can also carry circuit boards and universal boards, for flexibility of design.
- Users can choose the matching tracked vehicle chassis platform, single-chip core board (51 series / AVR series), power management, or other sensor function modules.
- Color: Red
- Material: metal
- 1 * dd1-1 Smart Robot Tank Car
For the student interested in Science, Technology, engineering, and math. (STEM). Add some ability to program a microcontroller and you're in business...
Micro Controller choices
ST Micro (High end, real-time, less support available at hobbyist level -- but the best choice. Excellent support for motor control.)
Arduino (Low-end Real-time but lots of support available)
Raspberry Pi (High end, but not a real-time controller, easy to program & lots of support, easy to add AI via Linux/Python combination)
A motor control module is available.
Ultrasound sensor for distance measuring and collision avoidance.
Best configuration would be Raspberry pi for communications(SiFi and Bluetooth) and control (AI) and an ST Micro F4 or F7 processor running the motors.
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.