Sanding Station with Sanders -- Used
The Sanding Table is a custom design with quick swap capability.
Each sander is bolted to an MDF table insert which is inserted into the tabletop. The other unit is then returned to storage on the bottom shelf.
Additional tools could be fastened to a similar baseplate and used in the same table.
Belt Sander 4"X36" - Used
The current price is $180 CDN.
- The motor is all sealed ball bearing construction
- Comes with adjustable tilting tables
- Easy belt tracking system for quick changing of belts
- Handles finishing operations including sanding, surfacing, grinding, cleaning, and deburring on wood, metal, and plastic
- BELT 4" x 36"
- BELT LIFT 0° - 90°
- BELT SPEED 1,900 SFPM
- DISC 6"
- DISC SPEED 3,600 SFPM
- MOTOR 4.3 Amp.
- VOLTAGE120V, 1 phase, 60 Hz
- ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS (LXWXH) / WEIGHT 17-1/2" x 14" x 10-1/4" / 38 lbs
- PACKAGE DIMENSIONS (LXWXH) / WEIGHT 22" x 10-3/4" x 12-1/2" / 41 lbs
Oscillating Spindle Sander -- Used:
King KC 700C Spindle Sander - Used
The current price is $289 CDN
- Designed for contour sanding operations
- Heavy-duty cast-aluminum table
- A rubber drum can be fitted on both ends for full use of the entire spindle
- There is an Integrated dust chute on the table for dust collector hook-up
|Drum diameter||3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2", 3"|
|Length of oscillation||5/8"|
|Dust chute diameter||2-1/4"|
|Table size||14" x 20"|
|New||No -- Used|
|OPM Product Number||KC-700C|
Shipping and Delivery
Available in Southern Ontario ONLY! Note Shipping restrictions below.
Pickup in Sutton Ontario (No Charge).
Delivery in Newmarket - Georgina area $25.
Message us for other options in the GTA - Cambridge - London corridor of Ontario Canada. (401 Highway from Toronto west to London.)
See Delivery map. Use the "Contact Us" menu item if you are outside the area by a short distance.