When you need to know the outdoor local weather because you work outside or want to plan activities this unit can provide immediate local weather information.
Digital Wireless Weather Station with Dual Mount Wind Sensor.
This state-of-the-art measurement instrument is engineered and designed to meet the highest quality standards…to assure you uncompromising quality. This instrument will provide measurements of wind speed & direction, wind chill, temperature&humidity.
See our RV and Outdoors blog for an article on temperature monitoring and RV skirting.
Indoor/outdoor temperature display. Display units options:ºF / ºC(user setting). Indoor temperature range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C); Outdoor Temperature range: Alkaline batteries: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C) Lithium batteries: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C); Resolution (for both indoor/outdoor temperature): ±2°F/±1ºC Temperature accuracy: ±2°F/±1ºC Humidity range: 20% to 90% Humidity accuracy:±5% Receiver: Alkaline battery: 2 AAA 1.5V Wind Gauge Remote Sensor: Alkaline battery: 2 AA 1.5V or AA lithium battery(Not Included) Battery life: 12 months (Approx.) Station dimension: 20.5” height x 9” diameter Receiver dimensions: 4.9” height x 2.7” width x Display dimension: 2.36” height x 1.77” width Perpetual Calendar: The hour display format can be set between 12-hour format or 24-hour format. The time zone can be set from-12 to +12(user setting). Daylight saving time is adjusted automatically (The daylight saving time is adjusted on the basis of different time zone). The date display format can be set as: YYYY-MM-DD, MM-DD- YYYY, DD-MM-YYYY (user setting). Wireless 433 MHZ receiving. Available distance: 328 ft in an open field. While receiving RF, press any key to quit. Indoor/outdoor relative humidity (RH %) display. Display range: 20% to 99%. Resolution: 5%. Wind-chill temperature display. Display units options: ºF / ºC (user setting). Dew-point temperature display. Display units options: ºF / ºC (user setting). Wind speed and wind direction display. Average wind speed and gusts display. The units can be set as m/s,km/h,mph,knots or bft (user setting). Wind speed range: 0 to 50 m/s; Wind direction range:E,S,W,N,SE,NE,SW,NW. All maximum/minimum data can be recorded and displayed. In addition, the time of recorded data can be displayed as well. The weather alarm can be set separately, any value can be set. The alarm signal lasts 2 minutes.
If the Receiver does not receive a transmission from a remote unit channel for 10 minutes, the wind speed, outdoor temperature, and humidity will show dashes. To correct this problem:
- 1. Go to the remote location of that channel to check that the unit is properly positioned, within the appropriate transmission range.
- 2. If new batteries are faulty on the initial installation, install fresh batteries. If you did not notice the Low Battery icon warning and the product performed correctly after the initial set up, the batteries have lost their charge. Replace the batteries.
- 3. Check to make sure the transmission path is clear of obstacles and interference.
Use & Care:
- 1. The home receiver is intended for indoor use only. It is not sealed against moisture and could be damaged if used outdoors.
- 2. Do not immerse the receiver in water. If you spill liquid on it, dry immediately with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- 3. The Wind Gauge Remote Sensor is weather resistant but not waterproof. Do not immerse it in water or allow snow to accumulate on it. If this accidentally occurs, dry it immediately with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- 4. Though the Wind Gauge Remote Sensor is weather-resistant, it should not be left outdoors in extreme weather conditions. If these conditions become likely to occur, temporarily move the transmitter to an indoor area. Otherwise, permanent damage to the sensor's internal circuits or external wind vane may occur.
- 5. Do not mount the Wind Gauge Remote Sensor on a metal surface.
- 6. Do not subject the Wind Gauge Remote Sensor to extremely severe temperatures.
- 7. Do not clean either unit with abrasive or corrosive materials. This may scratch plastic parts and corrode electronic circuits.
- 8. Do not subject either unit to excessive force, shock, dust, temperature, or humidity. This may result in malfunction, shorter electronic life span, damaged battery, or distorted parts.
- 9. Do not tamper with either unit's internal components. Doing so will invalidate the warranty on this product and may cause damage. The unit contains no user-serviceable parts.
- 10. Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not dispose of batteries in a fire. Batteries may explode or leak. Do not mix Alkaline, carbon-zinc (standard), or Nickel-Cadmium (rechargeable) batteries. Remove the batteries if the units will not be used for a long period of time.
- 11. Always read the instruction manual before operating this product.
Though the Wind Gauge Remote Sensor is weather-resistant, it should never be submerged in water. If extreme weather conditions are likely to occur, temporarily move the transmitter to an indoor area for protection.
1xWind Speed Weather Station(Battery Not Included)
1x User Manual
Model Number: WS0232
Style: Standing Station
Max Measuring Temperature: 50°C - 69°C
Display Size: 2.0 - 3.9 Inches
Theory: Temperature Sensor
Display Type: Digital
Power Type: AAA Battery
Where ePacket shipping is available shipping will be 16 to 26 days.
Shipping could be 39 to 59 days if ePacket is not available