Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Development Board Kit RAM 1G/2G/4G 4 Core CPU 1.5Ghz
Always check our News Blog for Discounts and coupons.
Choose the bundle that is right for you.
- Bundles 1-3 are 2GB memory
- Bundles 4-6 are 4GB memory
Specify the type of power adapter required
To use as a desktop-style computer you will need:
Add a Experimenters and Learning kit with sensors, LEDs, remote control and breadboard.
Add a sensor module kit for extra fun. Note that you may have to change voltage interface levels -- it's part of the learning process!
Find the PigPio library on GitHub to accelerate your learning.
Add a Keyboard and Mouse here.
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2GB/4GB Kit Board + Power Adapter + Case Box + 32/64GB SD Card + HDMI Cable + Heatsink for Raspberry Pi 4
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- 1. Broadcom BCM2711, Quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 2. 1GB, 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (depending on model)
- 3. 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- 4. Gigabit Ethernet
- 5. 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- 6. Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 7. 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 8. 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 9. 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 10. 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- 11. H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- 12. OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- 13. Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 14. 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 15. 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- 16. Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
Shipping $2 to most countries via Standard or ePacket: Estimated delivery time 16-26 days Review at checkout.