Backgammon is one of the world's oldest games -- traced back to Mesopotamia -- almost 5000 years ago.
Strategy and luck are required for consistent play.
- Product Measures A size: 50.0cm x 25.0cm x 8.0cm = 19.7'' x 9.85'' x 3.15''
- Product Measures B size: 46.0cm x 23.0cm x 8.0cm = 18.1'' x 9.00'' x 3.15''
- Product Measures C size: 42.0cm x 21.0cm x 7.5cm = 16.5'' x 8.27'' x 2.95''
- Product Measures D size: 36.0cm x 18.0cm x 6.5cm = 14.17'' x 7.1'' x 2.56''
- Product Measures E size: 28.0cm x 14.0cm x 5.0cm = 11.0'' x 5.50'' x 1.97''
In the production of the Wood Mother of Pearl Backgammon Set, we use 16mm and 4mm first quality MDF. The design is transferred to the board then the backgammon boards are applied with 3 layers of varnish in order to protect the backgammon surface, then again applied 3 layers of glossy polyurethane varnish to finish the backgammon surface. The outer and inner sides of the Mother of Pearl Backgammon Set are painted by varnish and painted in suitable colors and again 3 layers of glossy polyurethane varnish to finish the surface. For the open-close mechanism of the board, we use high graded magnets or high-quality metal clips changing for different products. After all the painting and finishing processes are done, first quality leather strips are applied to the outer sides of the backgammon. Each Mother of Pearl Backgammon Set is being packed with OPP nylon and put into its own carton boxes. Accessories; 15 dark, 15 light color checkers, 2 pcs 10mm dices (in the box or pouch), All the production procedures are made in the factory. Available in five different sizes