The pen ORP meter is a professional and ideal tool for testing your water level. Suitable for aquarium pool and environmental water.
Oxidation-reduction potential meters will show a negative or positive value and give an indication of whether a solution can provide or will absorb the charge on ions. It will tell you if the solution is positively or negatively charged.
- Use to measure the amount of Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) level.
- The tendency of the solution to either gain or lose electrons.
- Clear LCD with backlight.
- Apply in water sources, aquarium, hydroponics, spas, swimming pools and other water systems.
- Mini small size, easy to carry with.
- Compact and portable pen-type design.
- Easy to use and provides an instant display of results.
- Test items: heavy metals, chroma, total hardness, salinity, dissolved oxygen
- Type: Portable Water Analyzer
- Measurement Range Range:0~±1999mg/LmV
- Resolution Resolution: 1mV
- Accuracy: Accuracy: ±5mV
- Battery: 4*1.5V (AG-13battery)(not included)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C～50°C
- Calibration : 1-point calibration Dimensions:188mm*35mm*35mm Weight: 69g
- Remove the protective cap at the bottom of the tester.
- Rinse the electrode in tap water switch on the meter.
- Insert in the fresh 222mv ORP standard solution, then stir gently.
- Wth the included screwdriver. slowly turn the trimmer located inside the unit until the LCD display shows 222mv(between 220-260mv all is correct)
- Switch of the meter
- Clean the electrode with tap water, and gently dry with a paper tissue.
- 1 * ORP Meter (Battery is not included.)
- 1 * User Manual
- 1 * Mini Screwdriver