Hard water causes problems with clothes washing and staining of appliances. A TDS meter helps to quantify the problem and tell you how much is present in the way of dissolved solids in your water. A pH meter can tell you if the water is overly acid or alkaline -- both issues can cause problems with the wear of plumbing and appliances.
If your clothes fade in color after washing, test your water pH. Your water should be no lower than 4 (acid) or no greater than 9 (alkaline). Ideally, the pH should be close to 7 (neutral). Outside those ranges, you may need sediment filters, carbon filters, water softeners or media beds to remove the contaminants.
In only a few Seconds know the water quality. Accurate and Fast. This Combo Set of TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) and pH (acid or alkaline) alerts you quickly to any water issues. The combination is a very affordable way to monitor your water. Make it your choice of water quality Tester. The probe is made of titanium alloy which guarantees the accuracy of test results. This tests for water Total Dissolved Solids and water acidity/alkalinity, quality.
The combo does NOT guarantee bacteriological safety, which can only be done in an accredited lab.
These tests can determine if you need a water softener, filter or media bed to condition the water.
- Long service life but low power consumption.
- LED display screen is easy to read and also waterproof.
- Multifunctional measurement: temperature test is available.
- pH pen has an AUTO CALIBRATION function. You do not need any kind of screwdrivers to calibrate the pH pen tester.TDS pen has Lock & auto shut off function.
- Accurate and fast test. Small size for convenient and portable carrying.
- Suitable for testing drinking water, water storage tank, washing machine, swimming pool, fish tank, and much more.
PH Meter Specifications:
- Measurement Range : 0.00 - 14.00 pH
- Resolution : 0.01 pH
- Accuracy : ± 0.01 pH
- Calibration: Two Points Automatic Calibration Button
- Button battery: 2 x 1.5V LR44(keep using more than 500 hours)
- Weight: 48g (1 1/2 oz approx)
TDS Meter Specifications:
- Lock function - makes it easy to read and record, press the HOLD button then remove from the test solution.
- 5 minute Auto Shut Off feature, so the battery won't run down.
- Measurement Range: TDS: 0 - 9990 ppm (parts per million)
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Automatic temperature compensation: can automatically change the value of 25 ℃.
- Working temperature: 0 ~ 50 ℃
- Ambient relative humidity: <85%
- Net weight: 28g
- Size: 142 x 23 x 13 mm
- Tips: TDS = Total Dissolved Solids, which is any salt, metal or mineral in the water.
Shipping $2 to most countries via Standard or ePacket: Estimated delivery time 16-26 days Review at checkout.