You might love sewing in your free time, but then have to think twice before purchasing a full-size sewing machine. Regular size sewing machines are bulky in size and cost a hefty amount not to mention the technical knowledge you may need when sewing with them. Furthermore, it can also be challenging for you to store them properly in tight living quarters. Well, you can thank all-new mini sewing machines that are compact in size and pocket-
The low cost and small size of this mini sewing machine makes it ideal to take along to the cottage or your RV for those inevitable minor repairs. Consider adding a tote bag to carry along the sewing machine as well as all your sewing supplies.
Looking for other types of sewing machines? We have a Sewing Machine Collection.
*** Pay attention to options and Electrical Power, choose the correct power/plug combination.
The low cost of this mini sewing machine makes it ideal to take along on a vacation where you may need to repair clothes due to rough use. If you have a motorhome or RV this is also an ideal unit to include for those inevitable minor repairs. It's not as compact as our smallest handheld unit but it's still a great unit if you have a little extra room. In many RV parks, you will see a sewing machine parked in the large dash area where it's convenient to the table area where you work. Some RV units have a pullout table in the dash for hobby and craft works.
Consider adding a tote bag to carry along the sewing machine and all your needed supplies.
This unit does NOT include the extension table but can be ordered for a small extra charge. A table to extend the work area is available.
For more information on ongoing projects and presser feet see our sewing blog.
Great for the young one that wants to try their hand at sewing with a modest but capable machine.
This household sewing machine is perfect for beginners & sewing enthusiasts. Built-in 12 stitch patterns meet your different needs of DIY sewing. It has many features and functions: double speed, double thread, replaceable foot, LED sewing light, reverse sewing and much more. Perfect for many home sewing projects: altering and creating clothing, crafting, quilting, home decor, etc.
- Double thread and speed, featuring 12 built-in stitch patterns;
- Forward and reverse sewing, four-step buttonhole sewing, two speed (high & low) to choose use hand switch or foot pedal to start;
- Lightweight, portable and save space, a light bulb for workspace Illumination
- Built-in carry handle, easy to carry with, including all-purpose presser foot replacement holder; low noise, stable operation, multifunction sewing tool;
- Adjustable stitch length and zigzag width allow you to customize stitches
- Sew clothes, pillow cover, bed sheet, etc. good for beginners and everyday sewing projects.
- Material: ABS+Metal
- Size: 4.8x10.8x10.2inches
- Color: As shown in pictures.
- Model: 505a
- Stitch Formation: Lock Stitch
- Stitch Length: Adjustable
- Mechanical Configuration: Flat-Bed
- Power: Uses DC 6V 1200mA power or 4"AA"batteries (Not Include)
- Packing: 1pcs/pack
- Model no.: FHSM-505A
- Two-thread lockstitch
- High/low-speed selector
- Featuring 12 built-in basic stitch patterns
- Forward and reverse sewing
- Automatic thread rewind
- Sews sleeves
- Adjustable stitch length
- Drawer included
- Including all-purpose presser foot replacement holder
- Use hand switch or foot pedal to start
- One-step button
- Four-step buttonhole sewing
- Built-in sewing light
- Includes thread cutter
- Uses DC 6V 1200mA power or / AA batteries -- not included
- Foot pedal, adaptor, and thread bag included
- Product weight: 1943g about 4Lbs
- Product size: 27.5CM X12CM X 26CM 10.75" X 4.75" X 10.25"
- 2x Thread Spools
- 2x Metal bobbins
- 1x Needle
- 1x Threader
- 1x Foot pedal
- 1x AC adaptor
Shipping $4: Estimated Delivery Time: typically 16-20 days via EMS/DHL/Shippers Method depending on the country.
Shipping to AU/US/UK/CA/FR is included via DHL etc. You get tracking info. Shipping can change without notice.
Any country not listed above MAY be subject to additional shipping charges. Please use the contact form to ask about shipping charges.
It should be quite safe for a handyman to alter the plug for many configurations. Follow the suggestions for safety.
For those who want to alter the plug see this document: