Interface Fabric Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric Original Cloth Material Width 17.5CM Interfacing.
This material can be useful for Quilting and making small sewing projects.
Width of 17.5cm/6.89in(about),
Multiple lengths including(approx)
- Fine Craft: The diameter of melt-blown fiber can reach 1 ~ 2 microns, which belongs to ultra-fine non-woven fiber.
- Practical in Use: The cloth features a weight of 25g (approx).
- Proper Sizes: The cloth features the width of 17.5cm/6.89in(about), and it features multiple lengths including(about) 10m/393.70in, 20m/787.40in, 50m/1968.50in, 100m/3937.01in.
Premium Material: The fabric melt-blown cloth features a new generation of environmentally friendly materials, which is breathable, flexible, lightweight, non-burning, easy to decompose, non-toxic, non-irritating, recyclable, etc.
- Great for quilting and sewing products where an internal layer is needed for bulk etc.
- Name: Meltblown Cloth
- Main ingredients: polypropylene
- Width: 17.5cm/6.89in
- Length: 10m/393.70in, 20m/787.40in , 30m/1181.10in,50m/1968.50in, 100m/3937.01in
- Functions: heat insulation, heat preservation, insulation, non-toxic, and non-irritating.
- Uses: Can be used as filter materials, oil-absorbing materials, sanitary materials, etc.
Packing List(about):（Without core）
- 1 x Meltblown Cloth of chosen width (10m/393.70in, 20m/787.40in,30m/1181.10in,50m/1968.50in, 100m/3937.01in for optional)
Suede Fabric Type: Other
Knitted Type: Other
Product Type: Aramid Fabric
Material: Meltblown Cloth
Set Type: NO
Nonwoven Technics: melt-blown