Digital Oscilloscope Kit DIY DSO138 2.4" TFT 200KHz Tester 1Msps Bandwidth and Probe (Single Channel)
Always check our News Blog for Discounts and coupons.
A DIY oscilloscope perfect for audio experimenters or as a student's first project.
Add the case and the P6100 probe -- we will consolidate the shipping so it's all shipped as an item, hopefully at lower cost.
For the budding electronic engineer and computer hacker. A fun first project for the serious student.
For Audio Amp troubleshooting, Arduino or Raspberry Pi experimenter etc.
Yes, you will need a soldering iron (grounded style) and solder. That's how you do these things. Supervision may be required if you let your dad build it. If he burns himself we are not responsible.
- This kit uses ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8), and includes a 2.4-inch color TFT display screen, can be used as ARM test development board.
- Can be secondary development on the basis of this kit, for example, it can be changed to Millivoltmeter, data loggers.
- Adjustable vertical displacement, and with instructions.
- With automatic, regular and one-shot modes, easy to capture the moment waveform.
- Available rising or falling edge trigger.
- Observable previous trigger waveform (negative delay).
- Can freeze at any time waveform display (HOLD function).
- Comes with 1Hz /3.3V square wave test signal source.
- With waveform parameter digital display, including frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.
- Waveform storage function: will not lose the waveform after power off.
- Short-circuit and open-circuit detection: can help the user find a soldering error.
- TFT controller recognition function.
- Maximum Real-time Sampling Rate: 1Msps
- Accuracy: 12Bit
- Sampling Buffer Depth: 1024 bytes
- Analog Bandwidth: 0-200KHz
- Vertical Sensitivity: 10mV / Div - 5V / Div (1-2-5 progressive manner)
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Maximum Input Voltage: 50Vpp (1: 1 probe), 400Vpp (10: 1 probe)
- Coupling Modes: DC / AC / GND
- Horizontal Time Base Range: 10μs / Div - 50s / Div (1-2-5 progressive manner)
- Supply Voltage: DC 9V
- PCB Size: 117 * 76mm / 4.6 * 3in
- Screen Size: 52 * 40mm / 2 * 1.57in
- Package Size: 18 * 12.5 * 3cm / 7.08 * 4.92 * 1.18in
- Package Weight: 119g / 4.21oz
- 1 * DSO138 soldered Oscilloscope Kit
- 1 * Probe (This is the low-frequency simple probe)
- 1 * User Manual(English)
Band Width: Less than 60MHz
Max Waveform Capture Rate: 30,000wfm/s
Digital Channels: 1
Display Size: None
IS Battery Demountable: Yes
Brand Name: JYE TECH
DIY Supplies: Electrical
Shipping $2 to most countries via Standard or ePacket: Estimated delivery time 16-26 days Review at checkout.