Compressor Makita 2HP 2.6 Gal tank -- Used
Used for Brad Nailers, Painting, pneumatic mechanics tools etc.
We have a selection of Brad Nailers Available.
We have a set of King Air Tools (pneumatic mechanics tools) available.
- Includes one hose
- Oil lubricated for cooler operation and reduced noise
- High output cast iron pump delivers maximum performance and operational life
- Big BoreTM cylinder and piston feature high output at lower RPM with reduced heat buildup, less noise, and longer operational life
- Low amperage draw reduces incidents of tripped breakers and voltage drops that cause premature motor failure
- Easy view oil gauge and large pressure gauges for quick identification
- Air pressure regulator enables easy easy adjustment of line pressure
- Features 1 quick connect air hose fitting
- A finned discharge tube promotes safe and efficient cooling
|Tank||2.6 gal (9.8 L)|
|Performance (90 PSI)||3.3 CFM|
|Noise Level||80 dB(A)|
|AMPS (120V)||12.4 A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||19-5/16" x 12-1/8" x 24-1/8" (493 mm x 310 mm x 615 mm)|
|Maximum Pressure||130 PSI|
|Net Weight||52.0 lbs (23.6 kg)|
|Amp Hours||12.4 A|
Shipping and Delivery
Available in Southern Ontario ONLY! Note Shipping restrictions below.
Pickup in Sutton Ontario (No Charge).
Delivery in Newmarket - Georgina area $25.
Message us for other options in the GTA - Cambridge - London corridor of Ontario Canada. (401 Highway from Toronto west to London.)
See Delivery map. Use the "Contact Us" menu item if you are outside the area by a short distance.
The King tool set is missing a few items.
Kit includes (71 pc. less a few missing items):
- 9 hex. bits (1/4") - Slotted: (2) 3/16", 1/4", Phillips: (2) #2, #3, Star (Torx): T-10, T-15 and T-20
- 8 impact sockets (1/2") (SAE: 1/2", 9/16", 5/8" and 3/4"/ Metric: 11, 12, 13 and 17mm)
- 5 grinding stones (1/8"), 5 grinding stones (1/4")
- 3/4" sanding drum and 10 sanding drum sleeves (3/4")
- Rubber nozzles, High-pressure nozzle, Safety nozzle, and Tapered nozzle
- Sports needles, needle adapter
- 5 NPT male connectors (1/4")
- Quick connect female coupler
- NPT Female connector 1/4"
- Adapter (3/8" to 1/2")
- Hex. bit adapter (1/4”)
- Ball foot air chuck
- Air tool oil
- 4mm Allen wrench
- 3 chisels
- Spring retainer
- 1/8" collet
- 2 spanner keys