Accelerometer Module Active Components Magnetometers LSM303DLHC Level Sensor
Use to determine the "level" or to determine the acceleration of a system. (But not the velocity). A G-Sensor measure the change on velocity -- or acceleration. Since it can measure the G-Force in multiple directions it can determine the physical orientation of a device with respect to the center of the Earth.
- Color: blue
- Material: PCB board
- Level Sensor
- Role: LSM303DLHC is a 3-axis accelerometer and digital magnetometer with I2C (IIC) interface
- Power: 3-5V
- Row spacing: 2.54 mm
- Chip: LSM303DLHC
- Magnetic field range: ± 1.3 / ± 1.9 / ± 2.5 / ± 4.0 / ± 4.7 / ± 5.6 / ± 8.1gauss
- Acceleration range: ± 2 g / ± 4 g / ± 8 g
- Communication: Standard IIC (I2C) communication protocol
- Chip built-in 12-bit AD converter, 16-bit data output
- Product Size: 2 x 1.5 x 1 CM
- Voltage: 3-5V.
- I2C serial interface
- 16-bit data output
- 3 magnetic field axis and 3 acceleration axis
- Full-scale range of ± 1.3 to ±8.1 gauss magnetic field
- ±2g/±4g/±8g /±16g user-selectable full-scale acceleration ranges
Durable Integrated Circuit
Sensor Panel Board PCB Board GY-511 LSM303DLHC
Shipping $2 to most countries via Standard or ePacket: Estimated delivery time 16-26 days Review at checkout.